Welcome To LI Integrated Our DRX9000 in Suffolk County
LI Integrated has focused on improving the health and minds of Ronkonkoma residents since 1985. Everyone wants to live a healthy, pain free life which is why our wellness center here at LI Integrated located in Ronkonkoma, New York provides safe and effective treatment options that will get your body and mind back to its normal state holistically. Our dedicated staff ensures you that you will leave each session, one step closer to a pain free life. Our goal here at LI Integrated is to take you back to that pain free state and healthy lifestyle that you have been missing. Through our many services offered, each is tailored to fit the needs of each and every patient. We work to get them back to that desired pain free state and help them reach their health goals. Contact us to use our DRX9000 in Suffolk County today!
Spinal Decompression Treatment: How We Can Help You
One of the most common types of pain people experience is back pain. A recent study from The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke said that around 80 percent of people experience lower back pain at some point in their lives. It can affect someone’s ability to work, affect their emotions, and can even cause depression. For a non-surgical approach for treating back pain, try spinal decompression treatment with DRX9000 in Suffolk County at Long Island Integrated.
Why Should You Choose Spinal Decompression Treatment?
It’s important that you take good care of your spine, as it plays a crucial role in your health. Benefits of spinal decompression therapy with DRX9000 in Suffolk County include the following:
- No surgery - Spinal surgery is very risky and can result in nerve damage, infection, and more. By choosing spinal decompression therapy, you don’t have to worry about any of those complications.
- Stretches the spine and relieves pressure on disks - By doing this, the body is able to receive more nutrients for healing purposes
What is The Spinal Decompression Treatment Process?
The spinal decompression process is not a one-treatment cures all process. In order to effectively decompress the spine, multiple treatments will be necessary. Luckily, the treatments themselves take less than an hour. In order to perform the treatment, you will lay on a specialized table. One of our physicians will then adjusts the table to your needs and allow the spinal decompression equipment decompress your spine. LI Integrated’s DRX9000 in Suffolk County can help decompress your spine.
Other treatment options that may happen along with spinal decompression are the following:
- Electrical Stimulation - this treatment can be used for the prevention of muscle atrophy as a result of injury from joint/bone pain.
- Heat/Cold Therapy - heat therapy allows for increased relaxation of the muscles and better blood flow. Cold therapy helps reduce swelling, inflammation, and helps repair tissue
- Ultrasounds - similar to other therapies, ultrasound treatment is great for increasing blood flow and reducing swelling from the original injury.
How Can LI Integrated Help?
Lower back pain can really affect a person’s life. Instead of constantly being brought down by your back pain, let us help. LI Integrated possesses some of the top spinal decompression therapy out there for treating our patients' back problem needs. Say goodbye to your back pain and book a spinal decompression appointment today!
Spinal Decompression Therapy for Spondylolisthesis
Spondylolisthesis occurs when the vertebra shifts out of position in the spine. Depending on how far it shifts out of place depends on the level of pain. If you or a loved one is suffering from this condition, our DRX9000 in Suffolk County at Connetquot Chiropractic can help you today. Through proper care, we can make your back feel good as new! The following are some common facts about spondylolisthesis that one should be aware of:
- Level of severity - Doctors describe spondylolisthesis with two terms: low grade and high grade. High grade is when the vertebra shifts more than 50 percent from where it’s supposed to be in the spine. High-grade spondylolisthesis comes with intense pain and nerve injury.
- Cause - Everyone is at risk for spondylolisthesis but because children are in a state of growing, they’re at a higher risk when they play physical sports, like football or gymnastics. Over time they become susceptible to spondylolisthesis because of the pressure on the vertebra.
- Genetics - Some people have thinner spines because of genetics which may make fractures more common than others. Whether you develop spondylolisthesis from sports alone or a combination of genetics and sports, DRX9000 in Suffolk County will be able to help you.
Symptoms - Some symptoms of spondylolisthesis include:
- Muscle strain like pain
- Pain that goes from your lower back all the way to your thighs
- Pain that increases while trying to continue with your daily activities, while decreases with rest.
- Struggling to stand and walk
- If you feel your hamstrings are tight.
- Your back is extremely stiff
If you suffer from spondylolisthesis, the solution to your pain could very well be spinal decompression therapy. The therapy is noninvasive so not only does it ease your pain, but it’s also quick and convenient!
- How it works - The therapy helps by stretching out the spine which in turn takes the pressure off your nerves and eases your pain.
- How long is the treatment? - The number of sessions one may need is not too long or time-consuming. Typically it will take 30 to 45 minutes for one session over a period of five to seven weeks for a total of 20 to 28 sessions altogether.
LI Integrated - DRX9000 in Suffolk County
Spondylolisthesis is something that no one should take lightly. If you are looking for help, DRX9000 in Suffolk County may be what you are looking for. Contact us today to set up an appointment!
What Are the Benefits of Spinal Decompression Therapy?
Spinal decompression is an FDA approved therapy that helps to combat back pain. It has been proven to be effective in reducing back pain and stimulating recovery. It works by gently pressuring the spine to alleviate pressure on the discs. If you are interested in DRX9000 in Suffolk County, contact us today to set up a consultation. Our staff has decades of experience and can help facilitate your journey towards recovery.
How Spinal Decompression Therapy Works
Spinal decompression is a non-surgical approach towards treating back pain, and we offer the most up-to-date technological medical devices. With the aid of an expert, your back will undergo mechanical traction to uplift your spine and alleviate pressure built up in between your intervertebral discs. This will help pain secondary to some of the most common causes of back pain.
Conditions treated by spinal decompression therapy:
- Herniated discs
- Ruptured discs
- Bulging discs
- Degenerative discs
- Slipped discs
- Facet syndromes
- Relapse or failure following surgery
How Can Spinal Decompression Therapy Benefit Me?
- Cost-effective - Spinal decompression therapy should not cost you more than medical or surgical management. Depending on the cause of back pain, insurance can also help to cover visits. Making use of spinal decompression over a few sessions is a cost-effective way to make a long-term positive impact on your life.
- Quick-relief - A recent study showed that patients who have suffered from back pain for more than six months saw pain relief after undergoing spinal decompression therapy in as little as eight weeks.
- Pain-free - A spinal decompression table has mechanisms in place to ensure the process is safe and pain-free. This means that the mechanism of traction works little by little over a long course of time, eventually producing effective results.
- Limited medical/surgical side effects - Pain medications have addictive side effects and may cause drowsiness that affects your daily routine. In addition, anti-inflammatory medications can cause stomach ulcers or kidney damage. Surgery, on the other hand, can also have consequences including bleeding and infection. Making use of spinal decompression is a smart way to avoid side effects that can potentially lead to a bigger problem down the road.
Contact us today so we can determine if you are a candidate for spinal decompression treatment. If you are specifically looking for DRX9000 in Suffolk County offers flexible hours at a convenient location staffed by experienced professionals. Make your initial appointment online or over the phone today, and take the first step towards living your best life!
How Can Spinal Decompression Help YOU?
Did you know that lower back is one of the most common causes of disability in people under 45 years old? If you are suffering, luckily there are plenty of treatment options for you to explore. Spinal decompression therapy is a groundbreaking FDA approved therapy, great for those looking for relief but wanting to avoid surgery. The treatment is completely painless. In fact, many people find it to be quite relaxing. Visit LI Integrated DRX9000 in Suffolk County today!
What is Spinal Decompression?
Spinal decompression is a type of motorized traction that gently stretches the spine, changing its position. This shift takes the pressure off of the spinal discs, which is often the cause of back/spine pain and creates negative pressure causing herniated or bulging discs to return to their natural state. This results in the elimination of stress on your nerves and promotes the flow of oxygen, water, and nutrients to the disc, facilitating healing. Visit our website to learn more about the specific machine (DRX9000) that we use in our office.
Is Spinal Decompression Right for Me?
If you suffer from any of the following conditions, you may benefit greatly from spinal decompression therapy:
- Degenerative disk disease
- Herniated disk
- Bulging disk
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Cervical and lumbar compression syndrome
- Facet syndromes
How Much Does This Cost?
At LI Integrated, most insurance companies will pay the majority of spinal decompression. We accept all forms of insurance and are providers for Medicare and most insurances. Our goal is always to provide our patients with the most affordable treatment possible. For this reason, we offer zero-interest payment plans and other arrangements to best accommodate all patients. Learn more about our payment options here.
Where Can I Receive Spinal Decompression Therapy?
We offer this revolutionary treatment at LI Integrated in Suffolk County because it is cost-effective, safe, and most importantly comfortable for our patients. Think you may be a good candidate? Give us a call today to schedule your FREE consultation and MRI review! You’ll also meet with a patient care coordinator who will review your insurance coverage and inform you of any out-of-pocket costs that may be required. We look forward to helping you get back to doing the things you love!
Visit LI Integrated For DRX9000 in Suffolk County